8th ICN INP/APNN Conference//
18.-20. ágúst 2014. Helsinki, Finnlandi.
Learn and share the current state of advanced practice nursing - meet colleagues from more than 40 countries!
The International Council of Nurses and the International Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Nursing Network invite you to the 8th ICN INP/APNN Conference Advanced nursing practice: Expanding access and improving healthcare outcomes. The Conference is hosted by the Finnish Nurses Association.
The versatile Conference program includes four inspiring keynote lectures, concurrent sessions with nearly 200 oral presentations, eight workshops, extensive poster exhibition, interesting exhibitors, and diverse social program.
The early bird registration closes 30 May 2014.
Advanced nursing practice: Expanding access and improving healthcare outcomes
The presentations cover nine conference sub-themes:
1. Ensuring access and equality to care for patients and their family members
2. Prevention and health promotion
3. Expanding roles and shaping future workforce
4. Evaluating outcomes and efficiency
5. Developing professional competencies and clinical careers
6. Leading innovations in nursing and health care teams
7. Educational innovations in nursing and health care
8. Regulation, autonomy of practice and legal issues
9. Networking inside health care organizations, and outside of it in the society
All the sub-themes are related to advanced practice nursing in primary health care or hospital settings.